Sunday, September 6, 2015

I've been cheating on you, all zero of you

Hi you, the occasional person who flips past this page,

I actually have been cheating on my blog. 

Part of the reason is that I tend to save this space as publication for the better work I do. I haven't had a lot of time to write and other types of publishing to the Intarwebznetzsen are faster and suit the types of work I've been picking at lately, so that's where most of the nonsense winds up. 

For personal info, my Facebook page is https://facebook.com/pandora.wilde . Most day to day bitching and happiness wind up there. I can use my phone for posting to Facebook so as-it-happens bullshit and hilarity tend to wind up there. My shop's base of operations is there as well--check it out if you're looking for my soap. I'm plotting an Etsy page but not sure if it's worth the time. However, I'm making soap again and will be getting the current stock list up soon as I'm able.

I've also put work into cutting a hole into all the rambling I tend to do--Blogger is great for large piles of information but doesn't exactly encourage brevity. Twitter, however, requires it with the 140 character limit. I use whatever hashtag crap is running as a prompt, either coming up with an answer or just jumping off from an answer that would take a little scene-setting. Most of those don't come out well so they're not here either.

I do have a Deviant Art page; I don't often use it and it's mostly pics and an occasional journal entry. When I come up with something decent I'll send a copy here.

SO--that leaves the other part. The Tumblr part.

Yes, I've been seduced by The Dark Side. They lied about the cookies though.

However, it seems like I see more of the people I know in real life. I've also lost track of many of the people I've known here, so I'm putting in my links around the pixelated universe so you can pick and choose what you're looking for me for. 

(By the bye, I'm doing an Indian incense buy--including the Best Sandalwood on the Planet--that I will close on TUESDAY! Sept. 8, 2015 for the spirit of things never dying online. Anyhow--if you want good incense until I can begin to make it again, this is where to score the best. Read the 2015 Incense Nut Buy note and follow the instructions for near-instant gratification! The best sandalwood is already in so you'll get that one either right away if you're local or I can ship separately.)

Do keep in mind that many of the changes you're seeing are due to needs generated by having my mom currently in a nursing home. That's a rather long and personal story and what I'm posting about it right now online is on the Facebook page, so go check things out there if you're interested.

So, what's going to go here? Easy--the same thing I always put here--the best of what I write. I'm working on a short story but it doesn't seem to know it's only a short story and keeps blowing up. I may have to give up and write the book, in which case you may see bits here. Just keep in mind all you see here is owned by ME. I grant copyright exceptions on a case-by-case basis, so hit me up on Facebook for questions on that, especially with time limitation requests.

So yeah, I'm alive, putting bits here and there out here. It's just a matter of knowing where to find what you're looking for.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just one request--keep it respectful and spamless.

Spammers will be fed to the nearest dragon.